Article 1: General
- These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders, agreements and quotations that are concluded between the customer and BINK lampen with the exeption of Signing (Article 15)
- These general terms and conditions also apply to the use of our websites https://binklampen.nl and https://industrieledesignlampen.nl
- By placing an order you indicate that you agree with the general terms and conditions. BINK lampen reserves the right to adjust its general terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the general or specific conditions or stipulations of third parties are not recognized by BINK lampen.
Article 2: Prices
- All prices on the BINK lampen site are subject to printing and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors.
- Alle genoemde prijzen zijn uitgedrukt in euro’s. Alle genoemde prijzen zijn inclusief BTW en exclusief verzendkosten en eventuele administratiekosten. Een deel van onze lampen valt onder de BTW-margeregeling, wat inhoudt dat deze vrijgesteld zijn van BTW.
- Prices will not be increased within the term of the offer, unless legal measures make this necessary or if the manufacturer or supplier makes interim price increases. Offers do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
Article 3: Payment
- After you have placed your order, you will receive the invoice at the email address you provided. At the moment BINK lampen only offers the payment method prepayment via bank transfer and Paypal. Please state your customer number and order number with your bank transfer. BINK lamps strives to ship your order within 3 working days after receipt of your payment.
- If you fail to meet your payment obligations, BINK lampen can not only claim the statutory interest on the amount owed, but also any costs such as collection costs that BINK lampen must incur to obtain its claim.
Article 4: Delivery
- Delivery takes place while stocks last.
- Within the framework of the rules of distance purchasing, the delivery period is officially a maximum of 30 days. BINK lampen strives to ship your order within 3 working days after receipt of your payment. You will receive a message from us in the event of a different delivery time. You will receive a message from us if it appears that an order cannot be fulfilled, or only partially, because the ordered item is no longer available or is delayed. If the maximum delivery time of 30 days is exceeded, you have the right to cancel your order free of charge. For this you need to send an email or letter to BINK lampen. In that case, payments will be refunded to you within 10 working days after receipt of your message.
- BINK lampen verstuurd via POSTNL. De producten worden aangetekend verstuurd en zijn tot een bedrag van ? 500 verzekerd.
- BINK lamps reserves the right to arrange for delivery itself.
- The delivery obligation of BINK lampen will be fulfilled, subject to proof to the contrary, as soon as the goods delivered by BINK lampen have been offered to the customer once. For home delivery, the carrier's report, alleging the refusal of acceptance, serves as full proof of the offer to deliver.
- The shipping costs will be charged to you during the checkout of your order. Amount depends on the weight and size of the order. For orders to be delivered outside the EU, please contact us for shipping costs.
- During the transport of the products, BINK lampen will bear the risk in case of damage, theft or loss of the products. At the time of delivery, BINK lampen is no longer responsible and this risk will pass to you.
- All terms stated on the website are indicative. No rights can therefore be derived from the aforementioned periods.
Article 5: Exchange or return
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Act (Article 7: 5 BW), you have the right to exchange or return (part of) the delivered goods within a period of 7 working days without giving any reason. Provided it is undamaged and has the original packaging and information cards. This period starts when the ordered items have been delivered.
- If you want to exchange or return a product, you must notify BINK lamps in writing or by email within 7 working days of receipt of the product. You must be able to indicate that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of postal delivery.
- When returning the order, the costs for returning the order are for your own account.
- Products with discounts cannot be returned.
- BINK lamps will refund the full purchase amount, including shipping costs, within 10 days after receipt of the return shipment.
Article 6: Offers
- Offers are without obligation, unless stated otherwise in the offer. Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to future orders.
- Upon acceptance of a non-binding offer by the buyer, BINK lampen reserves the right to revoke or deviate from the offer within 3 working days of receipt of that acceptance.
- Verbal commitments only connect BINK lampen after they have been explicitly confirmed in writing.
- Offers from BINK lamps do not automatically apply to repeat orders. Products bought with discounts cannot be returned.
- BINK lamps cannot be held to its offer if the customer should have understood that the offer, or any part thereof, contained an obvious mistake or error.
- Additions, changes and / or further agreements are only valid if agreed in writing.
Artikel 7: Gegevensbeheer
- You must ensure that your details such as your address details, email address and bank account number are current and complete. By using our website and our services you indicate that you are legally authorized to do so.
- If you place an order with BINK lamps, we will include your details in our customer database.
- If you want to have your data removed from our database, you can notify us via [email protected].
- BINK lamps uses a mailing list. Each mailing contains instructions on how to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Article 8: Agreement
- An agreement between BINK lampen and a customer is concluded after an order or assignment has been assessed by BINK lampen for feasibility.
- BINK lampen reserves the right not to accept orders or assignments without stating reasons or to accept them exclusively on the condition that the shipment is made cash on delivery or after payment in advance.
Article 9: Warranty and conformity
- De door BINK lampen te leveren producten voldoen aan de gebruikelijke eisen en normen die redelijkerwijs gesteld kunnen worden aan deze producten bij normaal gebruik. Bij gebruik buiten Nederland dient u zelf te verifiëren of het product geschikt is voor gebruik.
- BINK lamps guarantees that the products meet the specifications stated on the website.
- You must check the delivered product (s) upon receipt. If it appears that the product (s) is / are defective or incomplete, you must notify BINK lamps in writing or by email before proceeding to return it.
- Any defects must be reported to BINK lampen in writing or by email within 2 months after delivery and must contain a clear description of the defect. Taking into use after detection of defect, damage occurring after detection of defect, encumbrance and / or resale after detection of defect, completely voids this right to complain and return.
- If it is established that there is a defect and this has been indicated in time, BINK lampen will arrange for repair or replacement free of charge after receipt of the return shipment or refund the purchase amount within 30 days of receipt of the goods. Returns must be in original packaging including all accessories.
- BINK lampen is not liable for damage caused by intent or equivalent deliberate recklessness of non-managerial staff.
- This warranty does not apply if:
A) and as long as the customer is in default towards BINK lampen;
B) the customer has repaired and / or modified the delivered goods himself or had it repaired / or modified by third parties;
C) the delivered goods have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise handled carelessly;
D) the inadequacy is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
Article 10: Images and specifications
- Information regarding weights, dimensions, colors, etc. on the website of BINK lampen is only approximate. These are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
Article 11: Force majeure
- BINK lampen is not liable if its obligations cannot be fulfilled as a result of force majeure
- Force majeure means any strange cause, as well as any circumstance, which should not reasonably be at its risk. Delays or non-performance by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in the electricity, disruptions in e-mail traffic and disruptions or changes in technology supplied by third parties, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, negligence of suppliers and / whether manufacturers of BINK lampen as well as auxiliary persons, illness of personnel, defects in auxiliary or transport equipment are expressly regarded as force majeure.
- In the event of force majeure, BINK lampen reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to claim that the content of the agreement is amended in such a way that execution remains possible. Under no circumstances is BINK lampen obliged to pay any fine or compensation.
Article 12: Liability
- The liability of BINK lamps is limited to what is described in this article.
- BINK lampen is not liable for damage caused by incorrect use. The dimensions and weights are stated in the specifications of the lamps. Especially with heavy lamps, you should take the hanging method into account. You cannot hang a heavy lamp on a plaster ceiling!
- The liability of BINK lamps is always limited to the amount of the payment from its insurer, where appropriate.
- BINK lampen is not liable for damage caused by BINK lampen based on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the customer.
- BINK lamps is only liable for direct damage. This means:
- Reasonable costs to determine the cause and extent of the damage;
- Redelijke kosten, gemaakt ter voorkoming of beperking van schade, voor zover BINK lampen aantoont dat deze hebben geleid tot beperking van directe schade;
- BINK lampen is not liable for indirect damage, such as loss of profit, missed savings and damage due to business interruption.
Article 13: Retention of property
- Full ownership of all products sold and delivered to you by BINK lampen remains with BINK lampen as long as the full sales price has not been paid.
Article 14: Applicability of the law
- These general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- Disputes arising from an agreement between BINK lampen and the buyer, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, will be heard by the competent court within the Leiden district, unless BINK lampen prefers the difference to the competent court in the place of residence of subject the buyer, and with the exception of those disputes that fall within the competence of the subdistrict court.
- BINK lampen reserves the right to adjust its general terms and conditions.
Article 15: Signing
1. If the agreement is dissolved, BINK's claims against the Other Party are immediately due and payable. If BINK suspends the fulfillment of its obligations, it will retain its rights under the law and the agreement.
2. If BINK proceeds to suspension or dissolution, it is in no way obliged to compensate damage and costs incurred in any way.
9. If the dissolution is attributable to the Other Party, BINK is entitled to compensation for the damage, including the costs, incurred directly and indirectly as a result, with a minimum of 10% of the initial order.
2316 DE Leiden
+31 (0)6 13633971
Chamber of Commerce nr. 53803833
VAT nr. NL001983072B37
IBAN: NL83 KNAB 0414 323920
In the name of BINK